Toner information for a skin that breathes throughout the day
One of the best ways to prepare the skin in the morning before going out is to use toner, which has become very popular in recent years, until it has become indispensable in any girl’s skin care routine. In the following lines, HiPharma provides you with all the answers to the questions on your mind about skintoner.
What is a skin toner?
It is a light fluid that tightens large pores, refreshes the skin's texture and reduces the sebum secretions in it. Toner is not used as a substitute for a facial cleanser, but rather is applied to the skin after washing it so that it regains its natural balance and softness after using lotion.
What are the benefits of toner for the skin?
1. Toner cleans the skin and closes large pores, which helps reduce the fat that it secretes, so that its texture becomes dry and healthy, and it reduces the incidence of pimples and infections.
2. Most toners contain natural vitamins such as vitamins A, B, and E, which help to regenerate skin cells, stimulate blood circulation and relieve symptoms of skin damage due to free radicals.
3. It works on adjusting the acidity of the skin or maintaining the balance of its pH, which is supposed to be between 5-6 degrees. It is known that there may be an imbalance in the work of the skin cells and their acidity due to the use of regular soap on them or neglect of proper care for them.
4. It is used to remove excess skin sebum and make-up residues that may clog pores and prevent skin care ingredients from reaching the skin layers.
5. Contributes to refreshing the appearance of the skin after a long hot day.
6. Some types of toners contain substances that help remove dead skin cells and scales accumulated on the skin, such as alpha hydroxene and glycolic acid, and these types are useful for women with oily skin.
7. Toner adjusts the skin's natural moisture balance, especially after using regular soap on your skin
Is it suitable for all skin types?
Each skin has its own type of toner, learn with us about the types of toners that are specific to each skin:
For oily skin: choose a toner with refreshing and acid-neutralizing ingredients like AHAs and salicylic acid.
For combination and normal skin: the toner is chosen according to the weather or season. If it is hot, it is preferable to use a refreshing toner, but if the weather is cold, then a moisturizing toner is the best for you to reduce the chance of drying the skin.
For dry and sensitive skin: stay away from toners that contain alcohol, as they cause dry skin. Alternatively, you can resort to products rich in witch hazel extract, as this substance is astringent and suitable for delicate skin. It is also preferable to use products that contain moisturizers.
How to use toner?